Navien Condensing NCB
You can have this 28Kw boiler supplied & fitted, which is Boiler Plus compliant. It includes a Magnaclean magnetic filter, thermostat & a timeclock that can be operated from you phone for the all in price of £1750 including vat.
We have finance options available to you if you would like to spread the cost of a new boiler.
Get a great value boiler with payments from 2 years @ 0% or up to 10 years with interest from £15 per month*
*Storm Gas Ltd are the broker, the lender will be Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Subject to status and credit checks.
Gas Combi Boiler
- Class leading flue lengths and IPX5 rating mean the Navien NCB can be installed almost anywhere in your property. With total siting flexibility
- The blue touchscreen control gives full control of heating and hot water temperatures, the screen will even provide the Navien service engineer with details of how efficiently the unit is preforming.
The traditional stainless steel and brass construction means built in reliability combined with the high efficiency for which Navien are famous.
- All Navien heating units are capable of using Natural Gas and LPG straight out of the box meaning no worries you have the correct unit weather you live in the centre of London or in the highlands of Scotland.
- The Navien NCB comes “open therm” ready this will give instant access to the latest control technology with minimum disruption and less cost on installation.
- The Navien NCB is not just a standalone unit it can be combined with all other Navien products, combination boiler, water heater and mCHP to provide the perfect solution to small and medium commercial requirements.
Why buy Navien?
- Only the finest stainless steel components used to ensure unbeatable build quality and long lasting reliability
- SEDBUK A rated boasting the highest efficiencies for your heating and hot water requirements
- Intuitive easy to use controls help you to minimise running costs and get the best from your heating solution
- Built in system offering unprecedented flueing flexibility, enabling the boiler to be fitted virtually anywhere in the home
- Industry leading condensing technology to maximise performance and minimise emissions
- Exceptional customer and service support available – help from our trained experts is just a phone call away